Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant and the pure form of L-Ascorbic Acid has been shown to help reverse multiple signs of skin aging while brightening the skin. This must-have anti-aging hero adds a powerful boost to your regular skincare regime. Pure Glow Co Vitamin C Serum is designed to help reduce the appearance of age spots and sun damage, stimulate collagen production, improve firmness, promote the healing of breakouts, brighten skin tone and helps treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photo-damage. Over time, pigmentation is reduced and pores are refined, the skin more resistant to damage.
Suitable Skin Types: Ideal for acne-prone, oily/combination and mature skin types.
- Brightens skin tone.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin texture and firmness.
- Reduces dark spots and pigmentation.
Apply a small amount to clean face massage gently using upward motions. Avoid the eye area. For best results, use twice daily (morning and night) before applying moisturizer.
- Aloe vera gel & extract *
- Kakadu plum*
- L-ascorbic acid (vitamin c)
- Lilli pilli *
- Desert lime*
- Davidsons plum
- Fruit extract
- Xanthan gum
- Lavender essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What % of Vitamin C is used in this product? 20%
2. Can the Vitamin C serum be layered with other products? Yes. Vitamin C can be applied prior to application of any moisturiser or sunscreen.
3. Will these products help brighten my skin? Yes. Our Vitamin C Serum has many benefits, which include evening out skin tone and brightening dull complexions.
4. Which skin type can benefit from this product? All skin types will benefit from using Vitamin C Serum especially Mature/Dull Skin types
5. What type of Vitamin C is used in this product?
Kakadu Plum, Lime, and Vitamin C. Kakadu Plum contain the highest recorded levels of Vitamin C of any fruit in the world, measuring up to 100 times the Vitamin C content found in an orange. It contains 3700mg of vitamin C per 100 grams compared with 53mg for oranges, 1677mg for acerola and 2700mg for camu camu.