This cream-based gentle facial exfoliator uses tiny Rosehip powder granules to lift and clear away dead surface skin cells and impurities. It works to minimise and tighten pores, help revitalise, polish and refine skin texture leaving it feeling soft and refreshed.
Suitable Skin Tyes: All skin types. Acne-prone, Oily/Combination, Dry/Sensitive & Mature skin types.
Wet face. Using fingertips, apply a quarter-sized amount onto face. Gently massage in circular motions, moving outward. Avoid the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry. Use 1-2 times per week as part of your skincare regimen.
- Refines skin tone and texture, for smoother, brighter skin.
- Contains Organic Rosehip seed powder and active natural botanicals.
- 100% natural, micro-bead free formula.
- Leaves skin feeling soft, clean, clear and radiant.
- The unique cream base adds lubricating benefits while preventing an overly abrasive treatment.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Promotes cell renewal and stimulates collagen, improving the appearance and texture of the skin.
- Macadamia integrifolia seed oil,
- Sweet almond oil,
- Sunflower Seed oil,
- Rosehip Fruit oil*,
- Emulsifying wax,
- Vegetable glycerin,
- Purified water,
- Aluminum oxide crystals,
- Hydrigenerated jojoba oil,
- Watermelon fruit extract,
- Guava fruit extract,
- Natural vitamin E,
- Rosemary extract,
- Gluconolactone (Corn Derived),
- Potassium sorbate (Salt Derived) ,
- * ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How does this product exfoliate your skin?
Our Gentle Exfoliating Cream uses natural Rosehip powder granules for exfoliation. It is also packed with fruit extracts such as Plum, Guava, Strawberry, and Watermelon which help promote cell renewal and stimulate collagen, improving the appearance and texture of the skin.
2. What are the exfoliants used in this product? Rosehip powder granules, Plum, Guava, Strawberry and Watermelon Fruit extracts. The surface of these exfoliants is smooth and round, which minimizes micro-cuts and scrapes while effectively exfoliating the skin. These natural materials are high in trace minerals, which help to condition the skin.
3. Why is it important to exfoliate your skin?
A: It helps counteract signs of aging:
Exfoliating can help combat signs of aging and give you a more youthful look because the older skin cells you're getting rid of, tend to exaggerate the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Though our skin naturally sheds those cells, its ability to do it slows down as we age. Exfoliating can help the process along and hide some of the evidence that we are getting older.
B: It can stop breakouts:
Using a scrub to exfoliate your face cleans and unclogs your pores, which in turn can prevent you from getting pimples. That's because clogged pores trap oil under your skin's surface, which leads to acne breakouts.
C: It helps your skin care products work better:
Exfoliation removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, unclogs your pores and uncovers fresh new cells . This opens the way for moisturising products to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective.
D: It's good for skin tone
Because exfoliating gets rid of dead skin cells as well as extra dirt and makeup, it makes your skin tone brighter and evens it out. Your face will get a nice little glow.