Our Probiotic Blemish Control Lotion is one of a kind! It is a super lightweight hydrator for oily, problematic and acne skin types. It helps to normalise excessive sebum production, inhibit acne bacteria and soothe inflammation. This targeted acne lotion contains probiotics to fight bad bacteria which sit on the surface of the skin causing blemishes. In just a few uses, breakouts disappear, blemishes retreat and healthy, glowing skin is revealed.
Suitable Skin Types: Specifically designed for acne prone, oily/combination skin types.
- Immediate treatment for developing spots
- Relief for acne-prone skin at initial and inflamed stages
- A unique probiotic that is full of good bacteria which cleans up the bad bacteria (acne) which sits on the surface of the skin and deep in the pores
- Reduces redness and inflammation by slowing oil production and reducing acne bacteria
- A unique and effective product which will not cause irritation or any drying/ stripping of the moisture of the skin
- Lightweight moisturiser
- Controls oil production
Apply after cleansing, toning and serum application. Warm a small amount of the product by rubbing between the fingertips. Gently press into skin on face, neck and décolleté. Can be used in the morning and at night.
- Macadamia integrifolia seed oil,
- Sweet almond oil,
- Sunflower seed oil,
- Rosehip fruit oil*,
- Emulsifying wax,
- Vegetable glycerin,
- Purified water,
- Agave Americana leaf extract,
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus ferment filtrate,
- Aloe Vera barbadensis juice,
- White willow bark extract,
- Natural vitamin e,
- Rosemary extract,
- Geranium maculatum extract,
- Bitter orange flower extract,
- Gluconoactone (corn derived),
- Potassium sorbate (salt derived)
- * ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS1. Will this lotion dry out my skin?
No- Our Probiotic Blemish Control Lotion contains Agave Nectar which is a plant biotic high in natural sugars such as fructose and glucose. These sugars assist in locking in moisture the same way they store water reserves for the agave plant. Keeping problem skin hydrated instead of drying and stripping out the skin of its natural oils and causing pH imbalances.
2. What is so unique about the Blemish Control Lotion?
Our Probiotic Blemish Control Lotion contains probiotics - 100% pure Lactobacillus. Lactobacillus is a probiotic which contains healthy, good bacteria. The good bacteria helps eliminate the unhealthy bad bacteria and dirt which sit on the skin's surface and deep in the pores causing congestion and breakouts. Balance is restored. With regular use, our blemish control lotion will help to boost your skin’s natural immunity, preventing flare-ups, fighting environmental damage and preventing premature aging.
3. Can I use this lotion as a moisturiser?
Yes- You can use this product in place of your moisturiser. For extra hydration you can apply moisturiser over the top.