Tackle breakouts and excess oil production with our Blemish Spot Treatment, designed to diminish blemishes while leaving the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. This potent natural blemish treatment is fast working and super lightweight. The gel formula helps treat existing acne and prevent future breakout whilst creating a barrier against blemish-causing agents. Fast-working anti-inflammatories work while you sleep to kill bacteria and calm the skin, allowing you to wake up wonderful with a clear, nourished complexion.
Suitable Skin Types: Ideal for acne-prone, oily/combination skin types
- Helps control and clear up pimples
- Soothes & Calms Breakouts
- Non-peeling can be applied over make-up throughout the day to increase healing
- Non-drying, non-sensitising & non-irritating
- Contains Aloe Vera Gel for its anti-inflammatory properties to act fast to calm redness
After cleansing and toning the skin apply a thin layer to targeted areas. Can be used over makeup, however, it best absorbs on clean skin. Reapply throughout the day.
Usage: Daily. Morning & Night.
- Aloe vera gel*,
- Aloe vera extract*,
- Pineapple extract,
- White willow bark extract,
- Liquorice root extract *,
- Citric acid,
- Lemon myrtle oil,
- Tea tree oil
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I use this all over my face?
No- Only use on problem areas. This is strictly a spot treatment and can cause a tingling sensation.
2. Will this cause my skin to dry out and peel?
No- Reduce usage if you feel as though your skin is becoming dry.
3. My skin is super sensitive can I use this product?
We do not recommend to use this product on sensitive skins. If you do want to try it out please test on a small area or on your hand first.
4. I have oily skin. Can I use this product? Yes. The Blemish Spot treatment is ideal for Problem/Oily/Combination Skin types.
5. Does this product contain any anti-acne ingredients? - Yes. The Blemish Spot treatment Liquorice Root, Tea-Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, and Salicylic Acid derived from the bark of a white willow tree. It’s a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) and used widely for its keratolytic properties – the ability to act as an exfoliating agent – that help encourage proper shedding of the outermost layer while penetrating pores to aid in decongestion. In addition, it boasts anti-inflammatory characteristic that helps reduce redness and uneven skin.