Our Intensive Anti-Aging Eye Cream works to repair premature aging and damage around the delicate eye area. It is infused with soothing cucumber oil which is rich in silica and ascorbic acid that helps reduce puffiness, fine lines, and aids in the tightening of the skin. It also uses highly nourishing, powerful anti-aging ingredients such as Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Olive Leaf & Native Lemon Aspen aids in strengthening capillary walls which can reduce the effects of dark circles around the delicate eye area.
Suitable Skin Types: Ideal for all skin types is specifically designed for anti-aging and puffiness.
Apply a small amount to fingertips and gently pat product around eye bone and brow bone, avoid applying directly over the eyelid as this can cause puffiness. Use morning and night after cleansing.
Tip: To properly care for the delicate skin around the eyes, we recommend using your ring finger to gently pat cream into the skin. Take care to not get the product into the eyes. A good rule of thumb is to follow the orbital bone.
- Made with 100% botanical ingredients
- Skin is left looking toned and brightened, with a silky texture.
- Nourishes, rehydrates & improves the appearance of puffiness and dark circles
- Fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet become less visible as the skin is plumped and moisturised
- Tired eyes look refreshed, well rested.
- Makeup may be applied once the cream is absorbed with no worries of greasiness or smudging.
- Lemon myrtle extract*,
- Olive leaf extract*,
- Jojoba oil*,
- Safflower oil*,
- Seabuckthorn kernel extract *,
- Cucumber seed oil,
- Glycine soja oil,
- Shea butter*,
- Red wine extract,
- Lemon aspen*,
- Vitamin e,
- Rosemary leaf extract,
- Citric acid
- * ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who should use the Intensive Anti-Aging Eye Cream? Anyone who wishes to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of the eye area. Our Intensive Anti-Aging Eye Cream can be used by all skin types.
2. What age should I start using an eye cream?
We recommend starting using an eye cream as early as age 20. This is because the eye area is the first to show the signs of aging and gets a lot of wear and tear from smiling and squinting, it's important to give this area some TLC.
3. How is Pure Glow Co Intensive Anti-Aging Eye Cream different than other eye creams? Our eye cream is 100% natural formulated with botanical ingredients. It is powered by Mother Nature and formulated to address all of the signs of the aging eye (fine lines, puffiness, dark circles, etc.) It also contains Resveratrol (red wine extract) which is an antimicrobial substance produced by plants in response to stress, infection, or strong UV radiation. In recent years, resveratrol, in particular, has become the subject of intense interest due to its powerful antioxidant and anti-aging properties.