This all natural, alcohol–free, anti-inflammatory toner is a delicate fruit infused mist to refresh, soothe, clear the skin of any surface bacteria and remove dead skin cells that lead to breakouts and blemishes. Our toner is packed full of nutrients that help to battle free radical damage, balance combination skin, remove excess oil and clean & refine the pores. It acts as a green smoothie for your skin. It provides a shot of what it needs for a fresher, stronger and smoother complexion leaving your skin feeling clean & hydrated.
Suitable Skin Types: Oily/combination & mature skin types.
- Gently exfoliates the skin
- Helps prevent breakouts
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Eases inflammation, tones & kills acne-causing bacteria, reduces the over-production of sebum oil
Lightens hyperpigmentation and sun damage
After cleansing, hold toning mist 25cm from face, close eyes, and spray 1-2 times. You can pat the product into your face with your fingers to work moisture into the skin and to minimize fine lines and pores. Alternatively, you can apply toning mist to cotton pads and gently wipe the skin with these. Allow to dry and Follow with our Blemish + Age Defense Serum.
- Papaya Extract*
- Aloe Vera Juice*
- Apple Extract*
- Pineapple Extract
- Essential Oils- Orange, Lime, Bergamont Orange
- Vitamin E
- Radish Root
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will this product help deep clean? Yes. The antioxidant toner contains Salicylic Acid (Papaya) to help exfoliate the skin and deep clean pores, ridding them of excess oil and impurities.
2. Why do I need to use a toner? Depending upon the type, a toner can act as a final rinse to the skin after cleansing or it can help restore the skin’s pH balance. It also removes leftover residue and dirt after washing your face and minimises pores. It also helps prepare the skin for other products.
3. What are the ingredients that help soothe and nourish the skin? Aloe Vera, Essential oils (Lime and Juniper) calms the skin. Papaya and Pineapple, Apple extracts and Vitamin E nourish and hydrate the skin.
4. When should I use this product? Use twice daily following our Purifying Daily Cleanser
5. Toners have made my skin tingle and feel tight, but this one doesn’t. Is it working? Most toners that make your skin feel tight usually contain Denatured Alcohol and/or Witch Hazel. Our Antioxidant Facial Toner does not contain either one of these ingredients as it was formulated to be used by all skin types, especially sensitive skin.