Treat your skin to a weekly ritual of power-packed healthy ingredients for skin that glows. 100% natural, fragrance-free and preservative-free this exfoliant is pore-clearing eliminating surface debris, blackheads and dead skin cells encouraging collagen production and allowing new cells to surface, renew the complexion and improve skin texture and tone. Improves circulation promoting a brighter, smoother rejuvenated, healthy glowing complexion.
Suitable Skin Types: Ideal for acne-prone, oily/combination, dry/normal and mature skin types.
- Deeply penetrate the skin to remove surface debris, blackheads and boost collagen production
- Reduce the appearance of pigmentation, brown spots
- Improves skin texture, complexion, and circulation
Leaves skin feeling smooth, refreshed radiant and glowing
Use as an exfoliator:
Beginning with wet skin and hands. Pour one spoonful of the powder into your palm now slowly trickle drops of water and blend until you have a creamy paste, massage gently over your face, neck and décolleté using small circular motions. Leave on your skin for 1-2 minutes before removing to allow the active botanicals and enzymes to activate.
Usage: 2-3 times weekly
To use as a luxurious mask:
Use two spoonful’s with water and apply to your face avoiding the eyes then sit back and relax. Leave on for 10 minutes before removing with warm water or face cloth.
Usage: 2-3 times weekly
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How does this product exfoliate your skin? The Pore Refining Powdered Exfoliator uses natural Rice Powder, Papaya Powder, Pineapple Powder, and Oat Kernel Flour to remove dehydrated cells from the surface of the skin.
2. What are the exfoliants used in this product? Rice Powder, Papaya Powder, Pineapple Powder, and Oat Kernel Flour to exfoliate the dead surface cells from the skin. The surface of these exfoliants is smooth and round, which minimizes micro-cuts and scrapes while effectively exfoliating the skin. These natural ingredients are high in trace minerals, which help to condition the skin.
3. Why is it important to exfoliate your skin? Exfoliation removes dehydrated cells from the surface of the skin to keep it looking smooth and bright.
4. What are the skin care benefits of Oat Kernel Flour?
Soothes: oatmeal has a soothing action on sensitive, dry skin.
Cleanses: the oat particles adhere to dirt and dead skin cells allowing them to be washed away.
Moisturises: helps to restore moisture to dehydrated skin
Buffers: helps return skin to normal pH levels
Protects: creates a protective film on the surface of the skin